Who we are
The Advice Waltham Forest partnership, led by Waltham Forest Citizens Advice Bureau, is here to help local advice agencies respond to the growing needs of people in Waltham Forest.
We are working towards:
- All residents of Waltham Forest to know how to access advice services in the Borough.
- Services being accessible to all residents.
- An increase in self help prior to residents seeking an adviser.
- Ensuring when access to an adviser is sought, the services offered will be consistent and of a high standard.
- Advice agencies working together and reducing duplication.
- Minimum standards to be created for advice services across the Borough.
- Agencies plan training across the services to increase networking and referral pathways.