Viewing Options


How best to use this site

  • Accessibility
  • Viewing Options

Health & Social Care

Care Act Advocacy

Citizens Advice Waltham Forest provide Care Act Advocacy for people who live in Waltham Forest.

Please find our Easy Read leaflet which explains what a how an independent care act advocate might be able to help you and how to get one

Care Act Advocacy – easy read leaflet

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I find a local service (e.g. GP, dentist hospital)?
Can I change my doctor?
How do I choose my social care?
I’m looking for a care home, where do I start?
Can I get help paying for care?
Can I complain about the service I receive?

Web chat: Click here to speak with an online adviser.

Text relay users can call 03444 111 445  for help from Citizens Advice

For information on gender violence and domestic abuse in British Sign Language, click here.

For information on domestic abuse and violence, click here.


Here are some links to national and local websites which offer advice on health and social care issues:

Citizens Advice – “Advice Guide”:

Healthwatch Waltham Forest: