Job Opportunity – Citizens Advice Waltham Forest
Job Title: Capitalise debt caseworker (disability)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week (3 days)
Salary: £29,875 pro rata
Reports to: Capitalise Project Coordinator
To provide casework services as required by the project funder for designated client group
- Provide casework covering the full range of debt specialism.
- Make home/outreach visits as necessary.
- Provide advice and assistance to other staff across the whole range of debt issues.
- Ensure that all casework conforms to the Citizens Advice Quality standard and/or Legal Services Commission’s Quality Mark as appropriate.
- Maintain case records
- Ensure that all work conforms to Citizens Advice Waltham Forest’s systems and procedures.
Please find below a full job description and specification. To apply for the role of Capitalise debt caseworker (disability), please complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 5th June 2017 at 5pm.