Personal Budgeting Support Service
Have you claimed, are receiving or been advised to claim Universal Credit?
Do you want to know how to budget better and make your money go further?
In partnership with Waltham Forest Council, Citizens Advice Waltham Forest is offering free personal budgeting support workshops and one to one appointments.
We will work to support you in a range of areas including:
- Work out monthly income and outgoings;
- Recognise priority bills, such as rent;
- Identify and cut-back on non-essentials;
- Maximise your income;
- Complete and maintain a budget plan;
- Open and maintain a transactional bank account;
- Set up direct debits for prioritised payments.
To book an appointment or to find out about our workshops, telephone 0300 330 1175 (open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm)
If you are supporting someone who would like to be referred to the service, you can use our frontline worker referral form – http://www.advicewalthamforest.org.uk/staff/