Volunteer Recruitment Worker – Vacancy
An excellent opportunity has arisen to volunteer with Citizens Advice Waltham Forest as a Volunteer Recruitment Worker.
You could do this role if you are available to volunteer for 6 hours per week for at least 6 months.
Purpose of the role
- To recruit volunteers for Citizens Advice Waltham Forest
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for volunteer recruitment.
- Talking to potential volunteers.
- Developing / running a recruitment campaign.
- Responding to volunteer enquiries by telephone, letter or email.
- Producing publicity advertising for volunteers.
- Sending out publicity to relevant organisations.
- Identifying possible roles for volunteers.
- Compiling and maintaining a database of volunteer contact details.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with local volunteer bureaux.
- Designing / contributing to an induction handbook for volunteers.
Personal skills and qualities that a volunteer recruitment officer needs:
- A commitment to the aims and principles of the CAB service.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- A willingness to attend training and other meetings.
- To be approachable and friendly.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To have some experience of recruitment
If you are interested please complete this application form and the diversity monitoring form and return to email@example.com